The ever growing load on the cloud infrastructure, a wide range of apps, and the ever increasing number of intelligent devices are driving factors for more edge computing. It is a market estimated to be worth 6.72 billion by 2022. Putting the pressure on edge networks are the proliferation of IoT devices, the need for faster processing, and the increase in cloud adoption.
Data center managers know that a rugged, scalable, cost-effective, and highly-efficient data center product designed and optimized specifically for mission critical operations is key for edge networks. EdgeMCS provides a modular data center solution based on advanced engineering design; it protects mission critical systems and no comparable modular data center products are available on the market today.
What makes the Edge Modular Data Center a unique product?
Several key benefits:
- Rugged – ideal for remote ops, edge networks, disaster recovery, and our product is constructed in a manner that outperforms the competition in harsh environments (not a glorified ISO container by any means)
- Advanced Engineering: inside and out, designed to maximize uptime for data centers deployed at the edge
- Best-In-Class: advanced power systems, cooling, efficiency, structural stability
- Speed of Deployment – less time to design, acquire and deploy
- Scalability – an optimized data center product for edge networks that is repeatable and standardized
- Lowers Cost – eliminate wasted capital and operational expenses (Capex, Opex), rightsize growth and avoid the costs of overbuilding
- Replace – older and inefficient data center infrastructure equipment and reduce your costs
- Reduce – your onsite construction disturbances, risks and associated costs
- Real Estate – add capacity quickly, while freeing up expensive floor space
Contact EdgeMCS to learn more about edge network solutions that will help your company manage your customer growth effectively.